Friday, April 08, 2011

Dear Cornrows,

you were great while you lasted and I would work things out, but you were tearing at my scalp and making me bleed. I'm sorry I had to let you go, but I guess you're just not my type. I loved our time together, however. There is no doubt that you brought out another side in me. I felt like a different person with you (: Thanks for all the good times. Even the patting. Wraps around my head and sleeping uncomfortably will never be the same without you. Cheers.
Sincerely,
Mary Bette

HEY EVERYONE! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much. I will be doing a PLETHORA of postings soon. (: So, prepare to be overwhelmed.

Okay, well I'm off! I gotta pack my stuff, as we are leaving AE and onward to Travel Week down the coast of Africa all the way to the Western Cape! Goodbye memories at AE! Haha. And GOODBYE monkeys!

<3 michie

No comments:

Post a Comment